Company Secretary - Financial Services
Our client, a global financial services organisation is seeking an experienced Company Secretary to join their Dublin based team.
You will manage the general legal and company secretarial administration of client companies - primarily companies engaged in structured finance and securitisation activities.
• Managing all company secretarial obligations for allocated entities.
• Preparing board meetings, managing the end to end process.
• Coordinating with clients as well as related parties in the allocated portfolio.
• Attending meetings with clients and intermediaries as required.
• Coordinating timely reporting of legal issues with clients.
• Actively monitoring transaction of the companies under management.
• 3+ years Company Secretarial experience
• ICSA qualification
• Working knowledge of structured finance/securitisation transactions advantageous.
• Ability to multi task, and work to demanding timelines.
If you meet the key criteria, please apply with an up to date CV. For more information contact Evan Farren, Recruitment Consultant on 016377021.