Job Title: Company Secretary -Funds
Our client is a leading top tier law firm based in Dublin City Centre. They are currently expanding their company secretary team and have an opening on the funds side. You will be directly responsible for managing a large portfolio of companies and liaising directly with clients.
• Advising when annual returns are due and ensuring filings are made on time
• Organising scheduling and attendance at board meetings
• Maintaining statutory registers
• Drafting board minutes
• Advising on and preparing documentation in relation to change of name, change in articles, transfer of shares, amendment to share capital etc.
Skills and Experience:
• ICSA qualification is an advantage
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in a funds or company secretarial position
• Experience submitting filings to the Central Bank
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Organised with a proven ability to work to tight deadlines
Interested and suitably qualified candidates please apply with a word CV.