Compensation and Benefits Specialist – Financial Services
Our client, a large financial services firm is keen to recruit a Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join their HR team in West Dublin. This is permanent role.
You will report to the Senior HR Manager.
• Working with senior leaders to manage a broad range of reward activities
• Ensure compensation is in compliance with all regulations
• Participate in annual salary reviews and labour market surveys
• Manage employee benefit arrangements
• Liaise with HR team on implementing new strategies
• Prepare materials for the Remuneration Committee
• Liaise with the internal recruitment team in terms of providing advice on salary ranges and compensation packages
• Develop and implement new and improved Compensation and Benefits policies
• Payroll processing duties
• Other duties as required
• Previous experience of Compensations and Benefits is a distinct advantage
• A third level qualification in HRM, Business Studies or equivalent
• Excellent organisational, communication and analytical skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of all employee records
• Advanced experience of Microsoft Office and Excel
• Ability to work under pressure to a tight deadline
Interested and suitably qualified candidates please apply below with a word doc. version of your CV.
Due to high volumes of applications, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted by return email.