My client a leading global financial services company has a requirement for a Compliance Analyst to join their Compliance team on a permanent basis. Located in Dublin you will be responsible for supporting the regulatory watch procedures and day to day functions of the department. The role reports into the Chief Compliance Officer. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to begin their career in Compliance
• Assist the Chief Compliance Officer with regulatory and compliance projects.
• Monitor internal policies and procedures including compliance training.
• Ensure general adherence to applicable regulations, policies, procedures, systems and controls.
• Perform “AML/CTF” duties including due diligence / KYC and on-boarding management.
• Various day to day duties including management of the policy management system.
• Additional ad-hoc duties and projects as required including supporting the Chief Compliance Officer.
• 3rd level qualification in relevant discipline.
• Previous experience in compliance and AML desirable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong I.T. skills with proficiency in MS Office.
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage tasks, timelines and deadlines.
The salary range for this role is from €28K - €35K depending on experience.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details. Please forward your CV in Word Doc format.