The Panel is currently engaged to source a Compliance Analyst on behalf of a Manco recently set up in Dublin city centre. This is a role that would suit a candidate with 3-5 years Compliance experience and knowledge of AIFM and UCITS and/or MIFID requirements
• Advising on regulatory and compliance issues;
• Acting as a point of escalation for compliance questions and issues;
• Acting as a point of escalation for breaches, ensuring that all breaches are recorded, resolved and reported as required;
• Assisting with the design and implementation of the compliance framework;
• Support the Compliance Function in the periodic review and update of compliance policies and procedures as required.
• Assisting with drafting and reviewing policies and procedures relevant to European entity
• Drafting management information and related papers including board reports, committee papers etc.
• Assisting in providing compliance training and education to all relevant individuals.
• Maintenance of logs and other mandatory compliance records;
• Take responsibility for small-scale projects and participate in larger projects and liaise with the wider Compliance team, as required.
• Good knowledge of Investment Management industry and associated compliance requirements. Understanding of UCITS and AIFM requirements, fund structure and management company structure. Good understanding of MIFID requirements, marketing and distribution rules.
• Understanding (or willingness to learn) of the regulatory regime in Ireland, UK and Luxembourg, and any other relevant regulatory regime as required.
• Good analytical skills and industry awareness including of emerging regulation to identify the impact on the business areas and developing strategies and ability to work proactively with business areas to meet all new regulatory requirements
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply