Our client is a leading retail bank with a requirement for a Permanent Compliance Monitoring Manager to join their Dublin City Centre based team. The role involves managing the Bank’s investor protection regulatory universe.
* Monitoring adequate and appropriate compliance systems and risk controls
* Knowledge of MiFID II, Market Abuse, Conflicts of interest, Ethics
* Conducting regulatory gap analysis across the organisation
* Supporting the business in evaluating the conduct and customer risk implications
* Working with stakeholders to propose and agree actions required to mitigate key risks
* A professional and business / finance related 3rd level degree
* Professional qualification advantageous
* Knowledge of investment products, MiFID II, the Consumer Protection Code, and the expectations of the Central Bank of Ireland
* Expertise in the area of investor protection regulation, legislation, compliance and the consumer protection code
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to the enclosed address.