Our client, a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment are now seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to cover a maternity leave contract for 12 months. A 4 day week will be considered.
• Complying with the statutory and regulatory requirements and relevant guidance applicable to the business model
• Leading a small team of compliance professionals
• Staying informed of emerging statutory and legal requirements and reporting to the Head of Compliance accordingly
• Defining and developing the annual Compliance Plan in line with best practice and the regulatory requirements.
• Reporting to Group Compliance on a regular basis to provide updates on the status of the Compliance function.
• Preparing monthly and quarterly Compliance Reports
• Maintain the regulatory registers (e.g. Complaints, Errors & Breaches logs.)
• Review company policies to ensure they are compliant with local legislation
• Minimum 5 years in a compliance capacity at Officer or Manager level
• Experience in Financial services or professional services
• Must hold the LCOI qualification
• Knowledge of legal requirements and controls
• Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
• Adaptability with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills with very strong written skills
• Integrity and professional ethics
• Excellent business acumen
If this role is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.