The Panel is currently engaged to source a Compliance Offer on behalf of a Wealth Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis. This is a role that will suit a Compliance candidate with 1- 2 years experience looking to take on higher levels of responsibility in a fast paced environment
• Participate in the Compliance Monitoring programme
• Support the Compliance Manager/ Money Laundering Reporting Officer in the handling of day-to-day compliance queries
• Assist in the on-going development of the firm’s compliance policies
• Identify compliance risk and support the relevant departments with implementing solutions
• Report promptly to management on compliance issues
• Provide support on the compliance team as required
• Build and maintain strong relationships with all colleagues, regulators and other stakeholders.
• Support the Compliance Team in the handling of day-to-day compliance queries.
• A strong team player with demonstrated initiative
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and challenge people
• Highly professional with a good understanding of stockbroking /financial service
• Intention to complete LCOI qualification desirable
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply