Compliance Officer - Alternative Investments
Our client, a global investment firm with substantial operations in Ireland, is now seeking to recruit a professional Compliance Officer. The role provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop within a growing, cutting edge institution.
• Update and maintain the firm’s policies and procedures
• Assist in a variety of day-to-day compliance matters
• Monitor all internal information and trading activities
• Monitor compliance with anti-money laundering procedures
• Provide constant support to various internal businesses
• Assist with monthly and annual regulatory reporting
• Graduate in business, finance or law (professional qualification preferred ACOI, etc)
• Minimum 5 years direct experience in a compliance or regulatory role
• Good knowledge AIFMD, MIFID, and EMIR
• Innate ability to understand & action difficult complex compliance problems
• Strong technical skills, sharp intellect
• Able to develop relationships, internally and externally
Interested and suitable candidates should send their details to Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.