Contracts Negotiator (Procurement) – Financial Services
Our client, a financial services company based in Dublin are recruiting for a Procurement Contracts Negotiator to join their legal team.
You will be responsible for the vendor contracting process from contract drafting to negotiation of terms and conditions.
As Contracts Negotiator (procurement) your duties will include:
• Drafting and negotiating the contract terms and conditions.
• Working with the Legal Department and Corporate Compliance on complex legal issues related to vendors.
• Examining and analysing contractual situations and providing recommendations.
• Leading projects and negotiations related to exception and resolution activities.
• A degree in Law, Business or another relevant discipline.
• 2-5 years’ experience with high volumes of contract negotiations.
Please apply below with a word doc. version of your CV.