My client a leading Financial Services institution has a requirement to appoint a Conventional Debt Analyst to join their Corporate Trust team as the business continues to grow. In this role you will be required to build and maintain relationships across the company, external parties, stakeholders and act as a focal point for allocated clients. You will have a detailed knowledge of Conventional Debt, Credit Linked Note transactions, Loan Servicing, Cash and Relationship Management. This role is permanent and located in Dublin South.
• Maintain a portfolio of deals and tasks resulting such as Invoice Collection, Investor report validation and Loan Collection.
• Maintain accurate ledgers for their portfolio of deals and balance/transaction details.
• Initiate external payments for their portfolio of deals.
• Advise Treasury on daily Cash movements and positions.
• Interpret transaction documents to interpret complex cash movements, legal and deal specific requirements
• Maintain level of industry knowledge complying with company policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of Corporate Trust products, Bonds and Loan transactions and markets desirable.
• 3rd level qualification in Finance or relevant experience within a similar Financial Services role.
• Previous experience of deal execution and / or legal experience desirable.
• Ability to prioritise, meet demanding and tight deadlines.
• Strong administrative and transaction management skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
The salary for this role is negotiable and depending on experience and includes an excellent benefits package.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details. Also please forward your CV in Word Doc format.