Corporate Accountant, Investment firm - part time permanent (2 days per week)
Our client, a leading private equity firm, is currently seeking a Corporate Accountant to join their new Dublin based firm. The ideal candidate will be reporting into the CFO and will work closely with other members of the Finance Team in London.
• Prepare the company management accounts
• Ensure business processes are in line with constitutional documents
• Responsible for CBI regulatory reporting requirements
• Ensure corporate tax and VAT returns are compiled and filed
• Lead annual audit process and compilation of financial statements
• Cash management & payroll administration
• Qualified Accountant ideally with Private Equity firm would be ideal.
• Experience within Financial Services sector
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Ability to build relationships across sectors
• Very strong computer skills, with proven knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent communications & organizational skills
• Ability to improve and keep data integrity
Our client would ideally like someone to start in early Q1 2020 and is happy for the candidate to do 2 full days spread over 3 or 4 days. They operate a very agile working environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Anne Keys at the enclosed address.