My client – a global financial services organisation are seeking to appoint an assistant Manager to join their Corporate Actions team. Sitting in the Dublin city centre office you will be tasked with delivering high level service for all aspects of Corporate Actions and dividend payments in the accounting system. You will work closely with multiple custodians to ensure an efficient service is being provided. You will also provide oversight of the team to meet the various daily valuation points. Initially this role will be on a 12 - month contract basis however there is scope for permanency.
• Ensure that the team completes all daily operational tasks.
• Monitor status of corporate actions events during their life cycle.
• Resolution of queries arising from corporate actions and escalating where necessary
• Provide oversight of cash and stock breaks ensuring timely and accurate resolution.
• Provide team training and mentoring to junior members of the team.
• Work with the Manager to set team members goals.
• Provide feedback on Custodian Performance at service level meetings.
• Knowledge of Fixed Income / Derivative type instruments.
• A self - starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• I.T. literate with a proficiency in MS Excel.
• Good time management skills with emphasis on ability to prioritise own work.
• Experience of participating in projects and procedural enhancements
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply, please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.