The Panel is currently engaged to source a Corporate Actions Associate Director on behalf of a Fund Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis.
In this role you will support the Head of Asset Servicing and the leadership team in delivering the strategic objectives of Asset Management Operations. Asset Management Operations encompasses all support services for asset servicing.
• Define global operating model for corporate actions and auxiliary investment services.
On-boarding of new client / fund products into existing operational architecture through definition of service level agreements.
• Define and monitor delivery of corporate actions and department goals
An opportunity to demonstrate strong leadership and coaching skills, developing future leaders within the team
• Continuous emphasis on client delivery and satisfaction across our investment management and asset servicing clients
• Act as an escalation or contact point for key stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally to Asset Management Operations
• Define quantitative and qualitative MI reporting for corporate actions and the senior leadership team
• As business owner participate in project steering committees influencing the strategic objective of the project
• Minimum 3 years global corporate actions experience at management level
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an asset management / asset servicing role (preferable)
• Experience in a variety of asset servicing roles (beneficial)
• Ability to focus on multiple initiatives and oversight of department
• Client service focused individual
• Understanding of project framework and influencing techniques
• A passion and commitment to deliver change in a dynamic environment
• Excellent communicator at all levels and various mediums
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply