Corporate Finance Analyst, Dublin City
My client is a leading firm providing advisory services to corporate firms, public sector, not for profit and financial institutions on Debt, Derivatives and Corporate Finance.
They have a vacancy for a corporate finance analyst to join their growing team.
1. Assist with new finance raisings on behalf of clients across a wide range of sectors; incorporating both debt and equity raisings.
2. Assist in delivering full client services including advice on treasury and derivatives, financial strategy and planning and capital raisings.
3. Coordinate workstreams across multiple parties.
4. Development and review of detailed excel financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
5. Research business, sector, industry and economic conditions to assist in delivery of client reports.
6. Analyse corporate documents and financial information to assist client business planning and strategy.
7. Assist with overall business development.
Professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CFA, ACT or similar
Experience gained with the banking sector as well as a minimum of 1 year's corporate finance experience
Strong commercial and market awareness