Our client is a new entrant to the asset management space in Dublin is currently recruiting for a Corporate Governance Analyst/Company Secretarial Assistant.
You will support Irish based entities and committees and will provide support for the wider team and some UK entities.
• Preparing agenda, collating papers, preparing and distributing meeting packs.
• Drafting minutes and maintaining action logs.
• Following up on outstanding actions from board/committee meetings.
• Assisting with statutory filings and general record keeping.
• Liaising with external company secretarial service providers to meet governance objectives.
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Excellent minute taking ability and attention to detail.
• ICSA Qualification beneficial
Please apply with a detailed CV or for more information contact Evan Farren, Recruitment Consultant on 016377021.