Corporate PSL – Top Tier Law Firm
Our client, a large commercial law firm, is recruiting for a Corporate PSL (non-fee earning).
This is a large, established Knowledge Management team in a highly regarded law firm.
This is a PSL/Knowledge Management role where the successful candidate will work closely with the Partners on the Corporate Team, the Corporate PSL team and the Head of L&D.
• You will be responsible for producing monthly updates and timely alerts (including key legal and relevant industry developments, new legislation, case-law, and other items of current awareness) for internal circulation, and assisting existing Corporate PSL in preparing client bulletins and other publications.
• Monitoring new and proposed relevant Irish and EU legislation, including in particular any legislation which amends or impacts upon the Companies Act 2014.
• Attending relevant external events
• Assisting existing Corporate PSL in the drafting, reviewing, updating and maintaining of M&A precedents and internal practice notes ("firm views" and agreed positions on technical issues).
• Assisting in promoting a knowledge sharing culture in the Corporate (M&A) Group and across the firm
• Liaising with Marketing Group in relation to deal lists, submissions and publications.
• Organising internal seminars
• Assisting fee-earners with the preparation of materials and content for internal training events and external seminars.
• You must be a Qualified Solicitor, Barrister or Lawyer (ideally 2-5 years PQE) with experience in private practice, preferably gained as an M&A associate.
• Strong academic background.
• Demonstrated interest in learning and development and design and delivery skills.
A full job spec is available.
Sarah Kelly, Partner, The Panel
All conversations will be treated in the strictest confidence.