Corporate Treasury Analyst (South Dublin)
My client, a global leader in providing services, is currently seeking a Treasury Analyst to join their newly created team in Dublin.
• Cash & Liquidity management & forecasting
• Capital management
• In charge of daily cash management and treasury closing
• Processing various treasury payments in the company’s suite of banking systems with a strong focus on best practice procedures and controls.
• Reporting and analysis of daily cash position and cash analysis
• Forecast monitoring and process and adjustment
• Determine, process and sign bank to bank transfer
• In charge of processing electronic transfer issued by the countries
• Execution and monitoring of certain intercompany funding arrangement.
• Issue resolution with accounts payable and accounts receivables teams.
• Management of direct debits and standing order payments.
• Database management of bank statements and regular coordination with accounting team.
• Work with auditors on quarterly and year-end audit.
• Provide support and back up to other members of treasury team, including ad-hoc project work.
• Support Standby Letters of Credit and bank guarantees requirements
• Executing cash, FX and derivative transactions
• Interest Rate Risk & Net Interest Margin reporting
• Supporting ad-hoc projects as required within the business
• Minimum 3 years’ experience within treasury
• Previous corporate treasury experience essential
• Degree in business, finance or economics
• Professional qualification advantageous (ACT, ACA, ACCA, etc)
• Strong TMS experience essential (ideally Kyriba)
• Good IT skills
• French a massive plus
• Strong (internal) customer focus.
• Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple activities with competing deadlines
• Strong communication skills both written and oral
Suitable and qualified candidates, please get in touch with Alan at the enclosed address.