Corporate Treasury Lead Analyst
Our client, a leading international bank, has a requirement for a Corporate Treasury Lead Analyst for their Dublin based office. The ideal candidate will be responsible to manage and support the department and businesses in respect of treasury and balance sheet as it continues to grow and evolve.
• Acts as the Branch Treasurer and potentially other branches such us Benelux.
• Balance Sheet forecasting and analysis, including branch and business level.
• Liquidity forecasting and analysis – across internal and external liquidity metrics; support the Funding and Liquidity Planning
• Management of regulatory, internal liquidity and funding metrics.
• Playing a key role in driving compliance with regulatory change
• Executing and monitoring Treasury policies; inclusive of control, management and monitoring of risk.
• Providing subject matter expertise and coordinating and running presentations to senior stakeholders and strategic input.
• Ensuring key treasury related projects are on track and successfully implemented.
• University degree or equivalent Finance, Economics, or Accounting.
• Experienced Treasury professional
• Extensive years’ experience in a major international banking environment
• Prior Balance Sheet and Liquidity experience
• Prior experience in a regulated environment
• Able to process large amounts of information and assimilate it in a meaningful way
• Proven ability to execute
• Proven ability to understand technical products and solutions in short time frame
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.