The Corporate Trust Analytics Analyst will be primarily responsible for developing deal specific models, reports and user tools according to legal documents and client specifications for standard product deals and transactions. Troubleshoot, resolve issues and run and/or maintain deal models on active standard or routine deals.
• Ability to comprehend, interpret and analyze legal documents on moderately complex financial structures
• Knowledge and experience in Structured Credit or Fixed Income products
• Knowledge of PC desktop tools such as MS Access and Excel and
• Ability to communicate effectively with others.
• Knowledge of SQL/SSRS or an advanced reporting or modelling platform is also preferred. There is a high degree of interaction with internal partners including staff members, business partners, clients and other third parties.
• Occasionally may have external client interfacing. HS diploma and/or equivalent and /or related financial services work experience. Degree Qualified preferred.
• 3-5 years in a financial services or technology environment with direct deal modelling experience.
• 5+ years experience with a good mix of technology and financial services background and strong/sound experience in deal modelling preferred
This role will pay a competitive hourly salary for the right level of experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply