Our client, a leading retail bank is looking for a credit analyst to join their credit acceptance department based in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be involved in the credit assessment and analysis process for both new and existing customers and will report directly to the department’s team manager.
• Assessment of the credit risk from new and existing accounts.
• Preparation of credit applications and loan offers.
• Liaising with internal and external departments to ensure the collection of relevant information.
• Ensuring the compliance to both internal and external criteria, policies and standards.
• 2+ years’ experience working in a relevant field.
• APA/QFA qualified.
• Excellent analysis and communication skills.
• A third level degree (2:1) in a relevant field is desirable, but not essential.
If you are interested please send your CV to Louise O'Leary at firstname.lastname@example.org