Credit Controller – Dublin city centre
Great opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a leading international professional services firm in Dublin city centre.
Ideally you will have at least 1 years’ credit control experience in a corporate environment/professional services environment.
Reports to: Credit Control Manager
• Collection of outstanding debtor payments
• Reduce debtors
• Processing credit requests
• Managing Accounts Receivable Realisation
• Reporting and Transaction processing
• Processing payments
• Liaise closely with the Credit Control Manager
• 2 years’ experience in a credit control role ideally within corporate/professional services environment
• Accounts Payable experience is an advantage
• Excellent IT skills (Excel, Word, outlook)
• Willingness to learn
• Proactive approach
• Excellent organisation, communication and administrative skills
Competitive salary and benefits package are on offer.
Interested & suitably qualified candidates, please get in touch with Rebeca Brennan at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 6377024.