My client, a leading Fund administrator have an immediate requirement for a KYC Support Team Administrator to join their office in Wexford on a six month contract basis. The main functions of the role are Anti-Money laundering and Know-Your-Customer reviews. The successful candidate will have prior and recent experience on both.
• Responsibility for the tasks associated with KYC account set ups and renewals.
• Ensure any allocated KYC reviews are undertaken within the prescribed timeframes.
• Display excellent communication skills, establishing a positive attitude towards Customer Care.
• Provide support for ad-hoc KYC related requests, as required.
• Meet KPI standards and adhere to legal and regulatory obligations.
• Third level college degree required.
• Proven experience in the support of a product to external clients
• Working knowledge of the cash and custody business.
• Basic understanding of AML KYC principals would be preferred.
• Client focused and dynamic individual who has the ability to deal with KYC client queries.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.