My client, a leading financial services provider has an immediate requirement for a Custody Supervisor to join their team. Initially on a 9 month contract basis, the role reports to the Custody Assistant Manager. Located in Dublin city centre you will be responsible for providing Oversight of daily tasks and ensuring associated activities such as queries, reconciliations and investigations have been completed efficiently.
• To ensure all Trades, Cash Transactions, and Corporate Actions are executed accurately.
• Oversight of daily tasks ensuring that they are delegated and carried out to completion.
• Offer guidance and solutions for complex items, dealing with escalations where required.
• Assist with staff development, supporting individuals to improve and maintain performance.
• Assist with implementation of operational and procedural changes through training and support.
• Availability to work a late shift with core hours of 2pm to 10.30pm and bank holidays
• Good understanding of the funds industry and in particular the Custody product
• Strong understanding of Cash payments, Trades Processing and Corporate Actions
• Ability to organise and prioritise workload to meet agreed deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Pro-active, self-motivated with strong risk awareness
• I.T. literate with a proficiency in MS Excel.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.