My client, an Irish FinTech company with offices in Dublin City Centre has an exciting new role for a dedicated Customer Success Associate who will be responsible for managing client relationships post-sale. The Customer Success Associate will be a key point of contact for their customers and will work with all users to ensure they get maximum value from the platform and to help lead and execute strategic initiatives that boost revenue, increase customer satisfaction and improve efficiency for continuous growth on a day-to-day basis.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in technology and willing to learn new products, as well as having the confidence and gravitas to deal with senior client contacts in a competent and efficient manner.
• Manage onboarding of new clients
• Develop a clear understanding of client businesses and goals
• Proactively engage work with existing clients to help them achieve their goals
• Provide ongoing training and support to all clients and users
• Mange the roll-out and adoption of new features and functionality
• Research and implement customer success best practice to ensure activities can scale with the business
• Capture and channel client feedback to product and technical teams
• Monitor client activity and engagement
• Work with product and technology teams on new product development
• A track record of driving client success (3+ years)
• Ability to understand and interpret client requirements
• Ability to manage a corporate client relationship
• Strong interest and knowledge in technology and software
• Clear written and verbal communicator
• Well-organised with the ability to multitask across numerous projects
• Strong presentation skills
• Desire to stay on top of industry trends and new technologies with the goal of always moving towards best practice
• Degree or 3rd Level equivalent in relevant field
If this is of interest please send your CV in confidence to Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address or call 01-6377052 to discuss further.