Data Analyst – T24 Core Banking
Contract – 6 months
The Data Analyst will play a role in the data management and solution definition, implementation and governance of the data architecture.
In this role you will report to the Senior Data Architect to assist with alignment of programme swim lanes and Design Data deliverables.
1. Define and Maintain T24 data structures and Data integration
2. Participate in data strategy exercises and data architecture definition
3. Support the Design Data team in ensuring data validity and integrity
4. Provide support for Migration and Testing
5. Main deliverables: ERDs, usage maps, data dictionary, DPIA
1. Up to 10 years data experience within Financial Services, core banking is an advantage
2. Strong Data modelling background
3. Ability to draft accurate data and integration documentation
4. Ability to analyse IT systems and identify data structures and attributes
5. Experience of data migrations from legacy systems to enterprise
If interested please contact Ildiko Kiss at The Panel