Data Finance Analyst
Our client is launching an end-to-end inventory management project to focus on data accuracy, product consolidation, waste reduction, billing accuracy and end-to-end governance and controls.
The data analyst will have end-to-end responsibility and ownership for all data reporting of consumable costs.
As a Data Analyst you will
• Analyse large volumes of data
• Present to senior management to provide insights into consumable usage reconciliation, variance/trend analysis, focus areas for improvements, etc.
• Build reporting dashboards to track spend across departments, procedures, products etc.
• Enhancing existing reporting packs and documentation and implement Best Practices
1. Manipulate large data sets from the purchasing system into required reporting formats.
2. Developing / enhancing formal reporting
a. Comparing activity data with consumable spend.
b. Consistent tracking of wastage / expired stock
3. Analysis of data and reporting on key cost drivers on stock, non-stock and consignment stock
4. Reconciling consumable usage across the purchase-to-use/charge life cycle
5. Ensuring data accuracy / completeness of records on stock system
1. Excellent data analysis and reconciliation skills
2. Strong attention to detail and accuracy
3. Analytical mind-set with excellent excel and IT skills
4. Proven ability to develop and implement improved reporting across high volume unstructured data sets
If interested please send your details to Fergal Keys