Our client, an insurance company based in the city centre is seeking a Data Protection Analyst to join their Legal team. Reporting to the Data Protection Officer this newly created position will focus on the data protection activities within the claims and underwriting departments.
• Reviewing & monitoring procedures to ensure compliance with GDPR
• Assisting with the execution of Data Protection Impact Assessments
• Managing Data Subject Requests and Data Protection queries
• Assisting with the preparation of GDPR training materials & tracking engagement
• Investigating Data Protection Breaches
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working within a legal/compliance/audit function
• A genuine interest in Data Protection and a high level of attention to detail are essential
For more information please apply with a detailed CV or contact Evan Farren, Recruitment Consultant at The Panel on 016377021.