A full job spec is available for suitable candidates who apply with their CV.
The Panel are currently engaged to seek a Data Scientist for one of Irelands leading Energy and Service providers.
In this role you will join a company with an attractive office location in Dublin City and provide support to analyse business trends that will be used to make key strategic business decisions.
- Develop and monitor data dashboards to visualise business trends and communicate key findings to stakeholders and team members within the company.
- Perform analysis on data extracted from various systems currently in operation by the business.
- Assess the market feedback from the implementation of new products and services and provide recommendations based on your findings.
- Act as a data “Subject Matter Expert” / “SME” and stay up to date with new technologies and trends that could be useful to the business.
- Relevant third level education.
- Advanced in Microsoft suite – especially Excel & Access.
- Strong knowledge (2+ years’ experience) of relevant solutions – SQL, Python, Adobe Analytics, SPSS etc.
Desirable but not essential
- Work experience / Knowledge of Energy Industry.
- Marketing experience.
If you are interested in this role please contact Daniel Walsh (Daniel @ Thepanel.com) to discuss the role in more details.
If this role is not of interest please do not hesitate to get into contact to discuss other open vacancies.
The Panel Search & Selection - Celebrating 30 years in business
Accountancy & Tax | Banking & Treasury | Funds & Investment Management | Legal & HR | Aviation | Insurance | IT & Business Change