This is a technical role within a growing technology team. The candidate will be the primary contact point for all staff technology issues.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the resolution of all first level technical support requests as well as meeting continuous service delivery demands from staff.
The ideal candidate will have a can do attitude.
• Identify and resolve all software and hardware incidents across a range of software applications.
• Provide excellent service to all users with logged IT related incidents.
• Incident management including carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service as soon as possible and escalating incidents to other team members where necessary.
• Management of accurate recording of all IT related incidents using the IT service desk system.
• Installation and configuration of new IT equipment.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree or qualification in Computer Science or similar field
• + 3 years' experience in an IT help desk role in a challenging environment.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 8.1 to 10 and working in a Microsoft environment.
• Familiarity using an IT service desk case management system.
• Experience working with all levels of management and remote users.
• Excellent communication skills
If interested, please contact Tanya Brennan at The Panel