Our client, a leading European Retail Property Developer, is recruiting a Development Executive for Retail Development. The successful candidate will report to Development Manager.
• Support the business planning process with an accurate model of retail development pipelines
• Work with the Financial Controller to manage and reduce project spend against budget
• Maintain and promote key stakeholder relationships
• Coordinate and deliver project update reports to internal and external forums
• Collate project information and compile regular reports to be used internally and externally
• Develop scheme concept design, together with financial returns and costs
• Minimum 5 years’ asset/development management experience
• Educated to degree level (professional property qualification advantageous)
• Experience of complex, high value property developments
• Project management experience would be an advantage
• Track record of construction projects and development appraisals
• Extensive knowledge of viability of projects, financial controls and project delivery
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Good team and communication skills
Interested candidates should contact Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.