Our Client, a renowned and prestigious Financial Services firm, is seeking an accomplished candidate to join their progressive and growing organisation.
The successful candidate will become responsible for ensuring the quality and efficiency of the internal Business Continuity practices.
1. Work with all relevant stakeholders to ensure completion of Business Impact Analyses and development of Business Continuity Plans.
2. Ensure plans, assessments and analyses are tested, reviewed and updated in accordance to enterprise standards and established timeframes.
3. Act as a SME and primary point of contact for Business Process related activities.
4. Act as the Client Operations coordinator for crisis management.
5. Develop training & awareness programs for Business Continuity methodologies and practices.
1. Substantial experience in a financial services operations function.
2. Prove ability to manage large and complex Risk / Business Process frameworks.
3. Strong understanding of IT infrastructure and applications management.
4. Experience in business / process analysis is preferred but not required.
5. Strong change management skills.