Business Continuity Readiness – Plans
In this role you will ensure that effective Business Continuity Management practices are in place, including the quality, efficiency and risk mitigation strategies of the plans. You will formulate / oversight of the Business Continuity Plans, Business Impact Analyses, offsite testing and act as Business Coordinator for all Major Crisis Management.
You are the primary point for escalation/communication, responsible for ensuring all incidents are properly assessed, escalated and that subsequent activities are in line with the Crisis Management Policy and protocols.
1. Work with all Client Operations units to ensure plans are completed.
2. Work with BCP contacts in each business unit / directors within Client Operations, ensuring plans, assessments and analyses are tested reviewed and updated within established time frames.
3. Promotes best practices in BCP and train employees in methodologies and practices.
4. Provide leadership decision support and subject matter expertise regarding continuity planning, to both management and employees.
5. Ensures that reporting and planning processes are efficient and recommend changes to plans and to process to support effective risk mitigation strategies.
1. Proven track record in financial services operations function, within the funds sector.
2. Proven ability to manage a large and complex Risk or BCP framework.
3. Strong understanding of IT infrastructure and applications management
4. Strong change management & business/process analysis skills
If interested please submit your CV to Fergal Keys email@example.com