Director, Financial Services Regulatory & Compliance
Our client is a well-established international firm in Dublin who is currently looking to hire a permanent Director of Financial Services in Regulatory and Compliance. They are looking for someone with ample compliance experience as well as the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Advise clients on all operational aspects of regulatory matters.
• Lead and manage a team of compliance professionals.
• Speak at conferences on regulatory developments and other client related topics.
• Review and analyse upcoming legislative developments.
• Manage internal compliance including new and existing clients.
• 6+ years' experience working in regulatory compliance.
• Qualified regulatory practitioner/lawyer or accountant.
• Relevant 3rd level degree.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong external consultancy experience in a similar advisory role.
• Practical operational experience in a broad compliance role.
• Ability to identify revenue opportunities with new legal regulatory developments.
• Self-motivated and able to work within a challenging and dynamic work environment.
• Previous experience as a Head of Compliance would also be an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Anne Keys at the enclosed address.