I am currently engaged to source a Funds Product Associate Director on a 12 Month FTC basis on behalf of a reputable financial services institution in Dublin city centre
• The candidate will have a well established track record in leading complex and large scale cross-border product initiatives including delivering new and innovative solutions to market
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact and influence change at all levels within the organisation including Senior Management.
• Deep and pragmatic knowledge of the regulatory environment impacting product set up with the ability to find solutions to enable the implementation of the firm’s product strategy in an efficient manner with prudent risk management.
• Knowledge of market demands for specific fund / class features across all jurisdictions where Europe domiciled products are distributed is essential.
• Demonstrates a drive to stay abreast of industry news and regulatory developments to facilitate a more proactive and innovative approach to meeting product-related regulatory requirements as well as leveraging new opportunities to design solutions for evolving commercial and client needs.
The candidate will have strong communication and persuasion skills capable of building consensus among multiple internal stakeholders with potentially contrasting priorities and timeframes. He/she will be able to support & continuously refine product processes and procedures that are scalable, efficient and fast-to-market. Clear leadership in the form of rigorous project management, clear communication of common goals across multiple groups, standardised delivery expectations and transparent and effective monitoring of the overall process will be essential factors for success.
Salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply