European Product Delivery Project Manager
The role of European Product Delivery Project Manager is to efficiently & successfully manage implementation of standard product initiatives.
1. Running standard product initiatives across all phases of the product life-cycle, including fund & share class launches, registrations and liquidations
2. Provide input to the feasibility of new initiatives and support requests through our internal product governance process
3. Strong persuasion skills capable of building consensus among multiple internal stakeholders.
4. Strong communication, organisational skills and time management skills.
5. Support & continuously refine product processes and procedures that are scalable, efficient and fast-to-market.
6. A positive, proactive and can-do attitude is essential.
1. The candidate will have experience in the Asset Management industry, ideally working in Products, Operations or a related function.
2. Self-started who demonstrates initiative and is a quick learner while also possesing strong communication skills.
3. Ability to manage multiple projects with strong time management.
4. Possesses a continuous improvement mind-set and demonstrates a strong track record of identifying and successfully implementing change in processes.
If you are interested to find out more please contact Fergal Keys or Ildiko Kiss in The Panel.