Our client, a global financial services organisation is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to join their expanding Dublin team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation establishing a significant presence in Dublin.
Initially this role will be home based. In time you will be involved in sourcing and fitting out of a permanent office base as well as heavily involved in the return to work protocol.
This is a particularly exciting opportunity for someone with an interest in funds and financial services as there is potential to progress into an associate/analyst position.
Responsibilities will include:
• Diary management, organising meetings and taking minutes
• Answer and redirecting calls, taking messages and answering queries
• Managing travel and expenses
• Creating reports and documentation
• Supporting on boarding of new staff
• General administration and managing records
• Bachelors Degree
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position, ideally in a financial services environment
• An efficient multitasker and self-starter
• Excellent skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
For more information please apply with a detailed CV or contact Evan Farren, Senior Recruitment Consultant at The Panel.