Executive Assistant - Financial Services
Our client, a leading financial services organisation is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team in Dublin 2.
This role will support both the MD and the COO so previous experience working with professionals at this level is a prerequisite.
Based in a fast-paced, dynamic office with a vibrant culture you will gain excellent exposure to the ins and outs of the business.
This role will suit a PA/EA with at least 3 years’ experience ideally within a financial services environment.
Excellent organisation skills and previous experience managing complex travel arrangements is essential.
• Calendar and diary management
• Arranging complex travel plans and itineraries and any associated documentation required for travel
• Compiling expense reports
• Supporting the coordination of conferences and events
• Greeting visitors to the office who are attending meetings internally
• Screening incoming calls and emails
• Assisting in the preparation of reports such as minutes of meetings, agendas and notices
• Third level or professional qualification preferred
• 3-5 years’ experience supporting C level officials in the financial services industry
• Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• High attention to detail
• Professional approach and attitude
Please apply with a word doc. version of your CV or for more information contact Evan Farren, Recruitment Consultant on 016377021.