My client, a large insurance company, is seeking a Personal assistant to provide support to a member of their executive team. This is a permanent role based in Dublin City Centre.
- Diary management
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, prepare meeting rooms and calendars
- Manage queries coming through via email and telephone
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties
- Preparing presentation material and formatting documents
- Delegate and co-ordinate routine tasks on behalf of the executive
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for distribution
- Support team members in improvement and self-development
- 5 + years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Individual with excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Resourceful and ability to manage changing demands
- Strong presentation skills
Interested and suitably qualified candidates, please apply with a word CV.