We are delighted to be working with a well-known Irish Company that operate as a Group in the FMCG, Services and Logistics Sectors. HQ’d in Meath and with operations across Europe they are a real Irish success story and have experienced double digit growth year-on-year for the last few years.
This a very commercial finance position in a business that is naturally very fast paced, you will play a key role in driving the business forward. This is a varied role working closely with the senior finance management and non-finance business leaders.
Responsibilities will include:
• Detailed monthly MI packs tracking various performance metrics across The Group to ensure Senior Management have a detailed understanding of where the business is and how that sits against plan.
• Cost accounting reporting and analysis against budget and forecast, reporting to various stakeholder within the business.
• Assist business units with their own budget and revenue forecasts, sense checking their numbers.
• Assist in the monthly close process, ensuring Group finance have the right figures required from the business units you are responsible for.
• Take part in, and suggest where appropriate, projects to drive efficiency and improve profitability.
To be considered you will need to be a fully quailed accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.) with circa 5 years PQE in a Management accounting, FP&A or finance business partnering role.
Ideally you would need to have strong experience in a similar, fast moving, high volume/low margin business (e.g. FMCG, Logistics, Retail etc.).
You will need to have excellent communication skills and proven ability to build relationships with both business and finance department colleagues.
Excellent analysis and reporting experience (advanced MS Excel is a must) along with a commercial, problem solving, growth mind-set.
For more information or to express your interest please contact Adam Ryan @ The Panel on 01 637 7082 / firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with your CV using the button provided.