Our client is an Irish Group who are currently experience massive growth. They are now looking to hire an experienced Finance Director to join their team and strategically guide the company through their next phase of growth and expansion.
Reports to: Managing Director
• Full ownership of both the Finance and internal Control/Compliance areas of the business
• Responsibility for all financial, regulatory reporting, compliance and taxation matters
• Responsible for the production and presentation of financial results to the Board on a Monthly & Quarterly basis
• Involved in strategic decisions to maximise and improve financial performance
o Business Planning / Sales Forecasting
o Investment Planning / RoI Calcs
o Cash Flow Forecasting
o Trend Analysis
• Assess and Report on Financial Risk to Board
• Project Management of new ERP System (Causeway Vixen)
• Strategic Funding advice
• Oversee Investment & Asset Management
• Advise on Joint Ventures / Mergers
• Management/Supervision of all accounting functions up to Audit level
o Job Cost
o Management and control of subcontractors
o Management of cashflow and payment schedules o Sales Ledger & Purchase Ledgers
• Develop process improvement recommendations
• Preparation of KPI’s for review by Senior Management
• Management and control of all administrative and accounting staf
Benchmark the company against the best competition to ensure it remains competitive.
• Pro-actively seeking out new opportunities for revenue, profit and cost savings.
• Support other members of the management team in achieving their aims as appropriate.
• Qualified Accountant with 10+ years pqe with a number of years experience as Financial Controller or CFO at a dynamic Company
• Experience in Various Funding Methods
• Possess excellent numeracy and analytical skills
• Experience in Job Cost Management essential
• International Experience would be a strong advantage
• Experience in Group Structures
• Audit, Process & Regulatory Compliance and Experience (Big 4 experience an advantage)
• Strong presence, excellent leadership abilities, and ability to engage on a business and commercial level with all stakeholders in a fast-moving and changing business environment.