Finance Manager – South Dublin
Permanent Full Time Role
My client – a large multinational based in South Dublin are seeking an experienced finance manager to lead a team of 12 accountants (9 X Qualified, 3 X Part- Qualified) and take ownership of finance operations.
• Responsible for month end, quarter-end and annual close process
• Review of account reconciliations
• Quarterly management reporting
• Responsible for preparation of full statutory accounts in line with IFRS and local GAAP for 15 legal entities
• Driving process improvement and automation
• Provide leadership and manage a team of 12 staff members
• Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA or CIMA)
• 5 + years PQE ideally with strong IFRS and proven management experience
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Richie Goggin or contact me on 016377082 to discuss.