Our client, a leading global corporate, is seeking a Finance Manager to join their Dublin Headquarters. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the bookkeeping of two Irish legal entities, forming the Financial Market Investments portfolio.
• Accountable for the bookkeeping (system: Coda; GAAP: Irish) for two legal entities: integration of payroll batches, integration of accounts payable batches, integration of trading activities, all journal entries, preparation and filing of VAT returns and other tax returns, preparation of financial statements including the disclosures.
• Accountable for the preparation of the Group's consolidation packages
• Provide management with information, analysis and expert insight to support, challenge and steer the business in line with the Group's strong values.
• Support the Managing Director in the administration of two legal entities’ holding assets:
- Prepare board meeting material, act as secretary for the board meeting.
- Prepare yearly budget for operational costs, and bi-monthly follow-ups.
- Ad-hoc reports / memos (e.g.: Investment proposals, filing to central banks).
• Accountable for the compliance with local legislation
• University accounting degree or accounting qualification with a solid understanding of Irish GAAP.
• 12+ years of relevant practical experience (e.g.: accounting firm, or in-house accounting, audit firm, bank, fund).
• 5+ years of experience in financial sector (Bonds, Equities, Cash, Future, Funds).
• High level of integrity and maturity; good judgment and ability to make sound and common-sense decisions.
• Clear communicator, at ease presenting to different level of stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment.
• Preferred: knowledgeable with systems including CODA, Cognos Controller, Quantum, Cognos Analytics and Basware.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.