Our client is an global professional services group. Due to expansion they are currently recruiting for a newly created Finance Manager position. The successful candidate will play a lead role in the provision of financial analysis and insights to the leadership team and collaborate with internal stakeholders on a range of strategic projects. Ideally, applicants will be commercially focused with 4+ years PQE experience.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director and working closely with CEO & COO the successful candidate will have responsibility for:
• Providing financial analysis to facilitate and support strategic decision making within the firm to include:
o Financial Modelling and Analysis: Providing financial support for a range of strategic projects, analysing business unit performance across service lines, as well as market dynamics; ability to take on complex model and support delivery of medium-term plan. Make recommendations based on the financial analysis in a format suitable for the CEO and Leadership Team.
o Thought Leadership: Provide the support in translating the strategic debate into the relevant quantitative analysis to aid management decision making.
o Business Partnering: Actively support and influence a range of senior stakeholders by delivering the required financial insight, while providing appropriate challenge to ensure the right financial and commercial outcomes are delivered, driving forward business performance.
• Supporting the firm’s leadership team in delivering on growth strategy including:
o Identification and analysis of potential non-organic growth targets;
o Completion of due diligence analysis for potential mergers;
o Support the effective integration of merged and/or acquired companies into the firm as required;
o Analysis of business unit capacity requirements to support growth targets;
o Financial analysis of new & emerging service lines.
• Representing the finance team on cross-functional special projects teams as required; effectively delivering a range of business transformational projects across the Firm to drive operational improvements and support the efficient delivery of the Firm’s Strategic Plan.
• Working with the wider finance team to deliver finance strategy and annual action plan.
• Managing reporting requirements to third party stakeholders
• Other projects as required by Senior Leadership Team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 4 years PQE
• Team player with the ability to work as part of the core finance team, delivering accountability, collaboration, leadership and influencing as required;
• Commercially focused with accurate financial modelling skills;
• Ability to collaborate with business unit leaders and other professionals across the firm;
• Track record in producing high quality insightful financial output for presentation to the Senior Leadership Team;
• Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
Salary: €70k - €80k plus benefits