Our client a new entrant to the Irish market. This is not as a result of Brexit, but rather a US firm looking to expand their presence in Europe.
Due to expansion plans our client is now keen to hire for a Finance Manager role. You will be working as part of the finance leadership team with responsibility to manage the end to end financial processes including general ledger accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets and financial planning and analysis support.
This is a very exciting opportunity that will require an individual with a strong commercial mindset.
• Preparation of the monthly financial reporting requirements to the Group CFO supporting both internal and external reporting.
• Leading the day to day management of the external audit process.
• Preparation support for all forward financial management planning aspects including budget and forecast preparation.
• Manage the accounts receivable process to include recording of revenue in line with GAAP requirements
• Manage the accounts payable process
• Manage the month end close processes to support accurate and timely management reporting
• Manage the annual financial statements and external audit process
• Support the execution of the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
• Lead the production of monthly variance analysis reporting to support senior leadership and the Board
• Accounting qualification with at least 2 to 3 years post qualified experience
• Previous experience in month end reporting and financial accounts preparation
• Tax and multinational commissionaire structure experience with a basic knowledge of transfer pricing (preferred)
• Open, flexible and willing to undergo change and process improvements
• Strong technical accounting, risk, compliance and analytical skills
• Proactive, detail orientated, excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
• Ability to plan, think strategically and work independently
• ERP experience
• Strong business acumen
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address or on 01 6377052