Role: Finance Manager
Location: West Dublin
Client: Our client is a successful service company and brand leader in their niche area.
The role involves:
1. Accounting & Finance
• Overall responsibility for all aspects of the finance function
• Preparing finance pack for Managing Director to present at board level
• Monthly preparation of management accounts, against budget, and other ad hoc revenue reports. Analysis of above reports, variances and commentary
• Annual compilation of budgets and forecasts as required
• Preparation of annual financial statements
• Assist in due diligence exercises – new acquisitions, properties.
• Advise on the finance aspects of capex and acquisition projects.
• Work with Heads of function on commercial issues
• Provide input into pricing decisions
• Ongoing identification of efficiencies
The successful candidate will be:
• Qualified accountant with experience in an SME.
• Strong on preparing timely and accurate management accounts.
• Likely to have a minimum of 3 years’ PQE.
• Driven personality with high energy levels.
• Strong team ethic with an appetite for learning and development.
Salary: Depending on Experience