Finance Operations Manager - Insurance
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Operations Manager is responsible for managing a range of financial operations tasks, people management and driving continuous improvement within finance.
• The Finance Manager is responsible for delivery of regular, accurate and timely management information in relation to finance operations.
• Ensuring that the company adheres to all limits set by the relevant regulatory bodies and to all internal limits approved by the Board.
• Assist in the analysis and implementation of new regulatory requirements impacting business and the introduction of appropriate controls and procedures to reflect same in existing processes
• Improve financial operations processes.
• Delivery of high quality financial information to key stakeholders.
• Facilitating the audit of finance operations.
• Support key finance related projects and initiatives.
• Managing a team with varying levels of experience and skills.
• Other ad-hoc finance projects.
System Development & Implementation:
• Continually assess systems and processes to identify improvements in levels of automation, efficiency and heightened levels of control.
Risk Management & Internal Control Environment:
• Responsible for the adherence to and implementation of risk management framework and governance practices pertaining to financial reporting and financial operations.
• Responsible for the identification and communication of key risks and control gaps within the financial reporting process and support the continuous process improvement objectives of the Finance function.
Stakeholder & Relationship Management:
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
• Ad-hoc analysis and investigation.
• Qualified Accountant – 2+ year PQE in Insurance
• Detailed knowledge of the regulation of Insurance firms.
• Strong Product knowledge in relation to the Insurance business.
• Strong systems experience – implementing new IT infrastructure
Please send a CV in confidence to Richie Goggin or contact me on 016377082 to discuss.