The Panel is currently engaged to source a Finance & Payments Associate on Behalf of a newly established Investment Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis.
• Analysing fees and expenses and their impact on investor outcomes
• Analysing the impact of indirect costs on portfolio returns.
• Multi-currency payments on behalf of the Firm and funds and oversight of the process.
• On boarding of new payees call backs to verify payees.
• Undertaking bank account reconciliations
• Recovery of costs from funds where appropriate
• Analysing and mapping payment data to specific funds.
• Administration and payment processing for ROS
• Liaising with external advisers on VAT payment and ensuring VAT and other payments are made to revenue
• Analysing and preparing data for regulatory capital returns
- Strong academic background
- Ideal candidate would have experience in a Finance or similar function
- Financial Services background
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups etc)
- Attention to detail
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply