**A fully detailed job spec, including company details is available on application.
The Panel are currently engaged with a large multinational organisation to recruit for a Finance Project Lead to join their operation based in North Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large and diverse company who pride themselves on hiring the best talent.
You will be responsible for Planning, Implementing, Controlling and Evaluating the Projects being implemented in your division.
1. Ensure PMO projects are delivered on time, within budget and in accordance with corporate strategy.
2. Perform project reporting for presentation to key project stakeholders including external consultants.
3. Maintain control of risk mitigation throughout the project lifecycle and ensure risks are adequately assessed and controlled.
4. Facilitate workshops with project stakeholders to define project needs and timelines.
5. Act as an SME and point of contact
1. 4+ Years’ experience in a Finance environment.
2. Project Management qualification.
3. Finance and accounting skills hold a distinct advantage but are not necessary.
4. Experience in management and delivering projects.
If you are interested in this role please contact Daniel Walsh (Daniel @ Thepanel.com) to discuss the role in more details.
If this role is not of interest please do not hesitate to get into contact to discuss other open vacancies.