Financial Accountant – 12 Month Contract
Location: Dublin South
My client – a leading life insurance company are seeking an experienced financial accountant on a 12 month contract. The role will support and ensure the proper monitoring and recording of the financial performance of the Company through the provision of monthly management information, regulatory and statutory reports and review of accounting records.
• Key member of the IFRS project team responsible for the successful implementation of new IFRS standards
• Stay up to date with all changes to Group and IFRS reporting and ensure full compliance with these, substantial amount of time will be spent on IFRS17, 9 and 16 impact analysis and implementation in advance of effective dates
• Support accounting and financial reporting projects as required (e.g. set-up of accounting procedures and definition of accounting treatment for new products
• Review the chart of accounts to ensure compliance with Group accounting standards
• Support the preparation of monthly accounts and monthly and quarterly management reports as required
• Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA or CIMA
• 3 + years PQE in Insurance
• Experience of working in the life assurance industry an advantage
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Andrew Wynne or contact me on 016377052 to discuss.